[ST] Weekend Work

Well, finally took some time on Sunday to install the new Phillips bulbs and
the Triumph CF can.  Here are my thoughts:

1)  Hind sight is always 20/20.  IF I ever have to do the lights again I
learned a lot to save some time and frustration next time I have to do it.
Headlights don't look visably different with it on in the garage, but we
will see how it goes at night (and I ordered some Phillips Xenon for my car,
too - will see what those are like when they get here).

2)  The CF can was the easiest part of the day.  Removed 2 bolts, slipped
the stock can off, swapped the pannier bracket to the CF can, and installed
the CF can.  Started it up and really like the sound, but it was running WAY
rich.  Need to get it down for the #12 performance Tune and have them set
the idle CO2 levels.

Eric Mann
eric91z@xxxxxxxxx
'91 Camaro Z28