[ST] RE: st-digest V2002 #101

Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2002 13:23:06 -0800 (PST)
Steve Hays <shays_adp@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Subject: [ST] Exhaust systems

> I looked at the pictures of the Underseat exhaust
> (Pipeline out of AU) for the Spint ST, and I can't
> seem to get in contact with the numbers or email
> address listed.  Is Pipeline still in business?  If
> not, does anyone else make an underseat for the ST?

Hi,

I have a Pipeline underseat exhaust on my 2000 ST. It is fantastic and I am
really happy with it. I have had dinner with Fred (the guy who runs
Pipeline) a couple of times and as far as I know he is definitely still
making the underseat system for the ST. He runs the business on a part-time
basis, so you may find it difficult to contact him. However, it is worth
perservering with getting in contact with him as the pipe looks and sounds
awesome (in my opinion... :)

smiles, Grant