[ST] Headlamp relays

I've been reading all about how to get both headlamps working on my 2001
model RS and have been in to my local dealer to try and buy the relays.
However he never seems to have them in stock and it seems hardly worth the
hassle ordering special Triumph relays.  Can anyone therefore tell me what I
need to know in terms of the spec for these relays so that I can pick some
cheap ones up at my local car parts store?

TIA

Andy