Re: [ST] Radar detector suggestion, Mike are you listening

Well, I called up their 1-800 number and asked about the option. She
started saying how much work that would be, with no real sales
opportunities, well maybe.

And they already did the remote audio for motorcyclists. Quit the
attitude actually.

So here is what I am going to do. Tonight I am going to sit down and
write an email for sales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx I am going to send it off, and
of course forward it to the list. Then I am going to ask all of my
Brotherin and Sisterin out there to send it to them as well. Well at
least the people who are interested in such a device.

I'm guessing that Bil, STeve are at least game, no?

Tom

 Thomas Emberson
 '01 BRG Sprint ST (last count 10 months old, 15,700 miles)
 sold: '98 ZX6e, '99 ZX9r, '95 EX500