[ST] Zipper pulls

Andy wrote:
<<
How do you have your zips in the States? I probably
have
got an
export female version but apart from the zip it fits a
treat and is
v.comfortable.

There's prolly a good joke in there somewhere.
Anyways, normally "male" jackets here in said States
have the pull on the right.  In fact, that's the only
thing I don't like about my perf Retro Triumph jacket,
that is, the pull is on the left.  Which begs the
question then...are they all like that or am I
dressing in women's clothing when I go riding? :-0 (My
Triumph Frontiers jacket has the pull on the right
side, properly).

Of course, I guess it makes since that folks from a
country that drives on the wrong side of the road
would put a zipper pull on the wrong side, too!  ;^)

Randy
'00 RS