[ST] Speed Triple on Speedvision

Did anyone else see the story about the Speed Triple on Speedvision just
now?  (Oops, I forgot; it's AllNascarAllTheTimeChannel now)  We got to see
ten minutes of the the latest Honda super-rocket on a real race course
including a helmetcam ride around the track.  When it came time for the
segment on the Trumphet,  they showed the editors for a few minutes yabbing
on and on about how ugly the bike is with the bike in the distant
background, then a bunch of still pictures of the bike on a track, and then
when they finally showed the bike in action, they were riding it around a
damn stripmall!!!!  No respect.  I was so disappointed.

Rob
'00 RS "Bonnie"