[ST] Autocom goodies

Thanks to all for the feedback re chatterbox and
autocom. When I look up autocom on the internet as
close as I can get is collett electronics (makers fo
the communicator) Since the autocom seems to make
people say nice things I would like to know how to get
ahold of the company directly (web address, phone,
etc)
It sounds like its definatly worth taking a closer
look at, Thanks
Tony burke

00 Sprint ST (red)
84 V30

PS: I saw the new VFR at the dealer the other day
during my 12K service. The finish is very good but its
competitive w/futura in the ugly dept. Much uglier
than in the pics!!