Re: [ST] So, what DO you want on TV?

original message:
>From: Marc Cook <marccook@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>
>Besides Triumphs every show (there's my ST content), what would you like to
>see on the Motorcyclist/Speed Channel show?

Marc,

Overall I think you boys do a pretty good job.  The new "series" of road
trips, I think, is an excellent addition.  I know a lot of the folks on this
list are of the tekkie sort and might like to see more in that vein.  Let me
just put in my vote for NO tech type stuff.  Too hard to digest in a T.V.
show format, save it for the print mag where it can be referred to when
needed.

I prefer, Road Tests, maybe the occasional Pro personality profile (how
'bout an interview with Reuben Xaus???). Some long term reports, like ya
have in the mag.

But really, the road trips, and in-depth reports from all the great Rallye's
(I can't be at ALL of'em) are what float my boat.  These two things are of
the type that have more impact on T.V. than in print.

I say look at the type of stories/reporting you do.  Does it have more
impact in print or on video?  Make your choices based on that.

my .02

STeve Duncan
'00 Sprint-ST, Black as Nite
Dallas, Tx

"everybody's an expert at other people's activities"