[ST] What i want on SpeedTV

     Marc, thanks for asking as I know you have the ability to make things
happen! No red tape here. Just kidding:-)
     Actually I'd like to see some great riding areas with the new bikes.
And a wrap up of the review  with an insurance cost for the riders on those
bikes with all quotes based at your home base. Insurance is a BIG cost of
owning a bike for most folks. Who cares if a bike list for only $??? if the
insurance is a third of that every year?

Jack "Rude Dog" Hays
972-952-5065
"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"