[ST] On TV? and Speed Triple vs Guzzi V11

I'm looking at selling one bike, the Harley, and buying a BMW R1150GS and
either a Speed Triple (Triumph content) or a Moto Guzzi V11 Sport.

I've found some good comparo's with the BMW but have come up shorter on the
S3 and V11 comparo's.  I know there's at least one V11 owner here, don't
remember who, and I think a couple S3 owners too.  If you could be so good
as to email me off list about why you chose what you have and how you like
it I'd be very grateful.  Thanks in advance.

This is also what I'd like to see on TV.  Comparo's between bikes other than
Jap crotch rockets.  Over say a two to three month period have individual
segments of a show focusing on a particular bike and then a comparo with
that type after all have been highlighted during a show and mention that at
the end of the segment as the come on to keep watching each week.  The
highlights and comparos could all be taped at the same time, so as long as
the bikes are all available to you at the same time, to save you time and
then aired over the couple month period, but then I probably don't need to
tell you that anyway.  Say, a Speed Triple, Guzzi V11, Honda 919, and Ducati
900 Monster.  Or the BMW R1150GS, Triumph Tiger, Aprilia Capo Nord, and
Suzuki V-Strom.  Something for the full tourers too.  Hit all the market
segments not just the track to road sport bikes.

Loved the coverage on the Iron Butt Rally.

Doug Bailey "Hound Dawg"
'00 Sprint ST
'97 HD FXDL