[ST] RE: So, what DO you want on TV?

Marc,

Motorcyclist magazine on Speed Channel is one of the very few bright spots
in the viewing week.  I know Dave talks a lot, but he rides as well.  A
saving grace, is it not?  In that vein, I have enjoyed the touring features
from remote places in the US and anywhere in foreign lands.  Pennsylvania or
Italy, it is fun to see those undiscovered twisties with one's own eyes,
listen to interviews with local inn and tavern keepers who cater to
motorcyclists, and generally get a feel for the experience of the road in
those unfamiliar places.  The hard content is fun and interesting.  We're
all junkies when it comes to new machines and equipment, and it's especially
illuminating to get the professionals' points of view on racing and
technology.  However, riding and talking about riding are what set us apart
from other motorists.  More "route of wonder" discovery features, please.

The program is extremely well done and I can find no real fault in the
content or artistic direction.  Congratulations.  Your effort shows.

Smitty
YCGTFH Dawg

- -----Original Message-----From: Marc Cook <marccook@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Besides Triumphs every show (there's my ST content), what would you like to
see on the Motorcyclist/Speed Channel show?

What kind of content?

More action than "ambience" shots?

Fewer talking heads? (I'm for that one.)