Re: [ST] RE: So, what DO you want on TV?

Smitty:

Thanks to you and everyone else for the suggestions. Without giving too much
away, I can say that many of them mirror ideas we've had and will be putting
into production this year. Others are really good ideas that will,
undoubtedly, help us fine-tune the show.

Again, I appreciate the comments.

MC