Re: [ST] Cool Summer Jacket

original message:
>From: "Enrico" <enrico@xxxxxx>
>
>But: I am looking for a summer jacket for higher temperatures.

Enrico,  go here:   http://www.joerocket.com/mottextjkt.htm

I have the Joe Rocket "Phoenix" jacket and love it.  They also have a newer
version that uses the same "full flow" ballistic nylon but with leather
inserts, it's the "Reactor" jacket.  Either way, I think they are the best
for really hot weather.  I have ridden in 105.f +  and while NOTHING is
really cool in that heat, I didn't keel over of heat stroke either.

I would HIGHLY recommend at Camelbak or other hydration system and drink
LOTS of water in hot weather riding.

STeve Duncan
'00 Sprint-ST, Black as Nite
Dallas, Tx

"you don't know that you don't know what you don't know"