Re: [ST] Truimph Web Site

Can't comment on the bandwidth problem, as I have a cable modem. But
looking at it on a Mac using Netscape 4, the font is so small you can't
even read the text.

The dealer list is still sorted alphabetically, making it completely
useless. But at least the links seem to work now.

But worst of all, there is still no contact info for the webmaster or
anyone at the company other than for RAT. So you can't even tell them that
the site needs some work.

>> I just checked out the Triumph website, and it seems to work
>okay now.
>
>Sean,
>
>After reading your post, I revisited the Triumph site.  It must
>be designed for broadband.  With a dial up connection, when I
>select a menu item, from the home page, the data flows to a
>certain point and then just stops.  After staring at a blank
>screen for 5 minutes waiting for the download, I gave up :o|.

Matt Knowles
Aesthetic Design & Photography - www.aestheticdesign.com - (707) 786-4643