[ST] RS Heated Grips

I just purchased heated grips for my 2001 RS and am looking for information
on the possibility of using the "UK switch assembly" instead of mounting the
switch that came with the grips.

I searched the archives and found some discussion of doing this on Sprint
ST's, but didn't get the impression that anyone with an RS has made this
modification.

Has anyone purchased the UK switch assembly and used it on their RS?
If so, any information you could give me would be appreciated, especially
part numbers and advice on how to do it.

TIA,

Daniel