Re: [ST] Uber cruiser spotted ?

Matt, if you are into bikes that are 'light, fast,
nimble, and comfortable', why do you subscribe to a
webring for bikes that accomplish ONE of those four?

Buell XB8R, Yammy's R6, or even the much ballyhoo'ed
Gixxer1000 would be all be *significantly* lighter,
faster, and more nimble than yours (and my) choice of
bike.  You can't disreguard STYLE - which I believe
the Sprint and this new "Double Deuce" have in spades.

Steve Hays