[ST] Zero Gravity & Epowersports

Well, I just called Zero Gravity today to find out where the status of my
order for a dark smoke DB screen.  I placed the order on 2/15/02 and they
said it could take up to 2 weeks to make since they did not have any in
stock.  Well, decided to call them today to find out what was going on.
Well, the nice lady on the phone informed me that one of their machines is
supposedly broke.  If they get it fixed, it should be made in the next day
or 2.  She said she would call me back tomorrow to let me know.

At least they didn't bill to my credit card yet, unlike epowersports.

FYI - Spoke with epowersports today about my Joe Rocket Phoenix order today.
This, to was placed on 2/16/02 and my credit card was billed on 2/20/02 for
the jacket.  The individual I spoke with today stated that the jacket just
got to them yesterday and was supposed to ship today.  Of course he could
not give me a tracking number or anything.  And I asked him if it was their
practice to bill to credit cards even though they don't have the parts in
stock.  He said YES.  Well, I guess I will spend the extra money and go
somewhere else that doesn't bill at least until the parts are sent.
epowersports has some great prices on stuff (espeically Joe Rocket stuff),
but I can't stand companies that will bill you and then not even ship the
parts for another week or 2.  The guy on the phone there had a pretty shitty
attitude, too.

Just thought I would pass the information along.

Eric Mann
eric91z@xxxxxxxxx
'91 Camaro Z28
'01 Triumph Sprint ST