Re: [ST] Zero Gravity & Epowersports

>From: "Eric Mann" <eric91z@xxxxxxxxx>
>epowersports has some great prices on stuff (especially Joe Rocket stuff),
>but I can't stand companies that will bill you and then not even ship the
>parts for another week or 2.  The guy on the phone there had a pretty
>shitty
>attitude, too.

Eric (and others) give these guys a try sometime:

http://www.newenough.com/fsjackets.htm

This link takes you to there weekly sales offering but you can get to the
rest of the site over on the left.

They have the Phoenix for $119.00, 20 bucks more than the *other* guys, but
they are NOT scam artists, and have some really great specials at times.
I've dealt with them several times and have been extremely pleased with
their service and friendliness.  Always received product within a week, and
you can tell on their website what they have in stock when you place your
order.

'Course they are Texans.

(standard disclaimers apply.  Hell I wish I WERE affiliated with'em)

STeve Duncan
'00 Sprint-ST, Black as Nite
Dallas, Tx

"I hate quotations"