RE: [ST] Uber cruiser spotted ?

> I finally pulled up the photo of the triumph cruiser.  I am absolutely
> positively sure that this photo is heavily Photoshopped, and they didn't
> even do a very good job of it either.  This photo could be a design study
> from within Triumph, or it could have been done by some kid
> killing time in his basement.  My money is on the latter.

MCN (More Crap than News) are famous for producing pictures of bikes that
are supposedly the final article.  They usually say things like "our
computer enhanced image is believed to be very close to the look of the
final bike...blah...blah...blah".  Take anything you read in MCN (what does
that stand for again?) with a pinch of salt.

Andy