[ST] Free RS frame sliders

Copied from esportbikes.com:
Here is what John King of skyking had to say

"Hi David,

I have included photos including one that shows the T55 torx bolt and the
tools to remove it. If you are on the ST/RS e-mail. I would like to offer
someone in San Diego a free set of sliders for the RS. I will need them to
drive over and I will put them on and verify they fit properly and then take
photos for my website and for installation instructions. For the use of the
RS bike they get a free set of sliders. Before I can say that product will
work for an RS and put my name on it I really need to this. Can you post
this for me along with the attachment to your RS/ST site?

Sincerely,
John King
www.skykingproducts.com"

Here's the thread with pics.
http://www.esportbike.com/cgi-bin/wwwthreads/showflat.pl?Cat=&Board=Triumph&;
Number=376817&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&part=2&vc=1

Sorry if this is a double post, but I'd really like to see someone get a
free set of sliders.

Steven "Dirty Dawg" Kohlscheen