[ST] Mutant Bunny!?

  This may be a peek into my skewed psyche, but I was looking at the
front of my new RS, and thought that it looked kind of like a face...
perhaps insectoid?  Looking for the undiluted opinion of a child, I
asked my 10 year old daughter what she thought it looked like.  After a
few seconds of study, she said it looked like a "Mutant Bunny".  I guess
you can't argue with that kind of logic, so all of you "Dawgs" might
reconsider your animal of choice.

Wes Kendall
2001 Sprint RS in Racing Yellow (primarily) no, no more on the color
thread!!!

P.S.  The daughter loves riding on the back.