Re: [ST]Camera mount for bike

I came across this recently.  The good thing about it is that you have more
options with the placement of your camera view and you keep your expensive
camera and lens protected from flying debris.  List member Jeff Jenkins has
one and I believe mentioned that the video quality is slightly less but it's
better than catching a stone with the camera.
http://www.helmetcamera.com/products.htm

Doug Bailey "Hound Dawg"

  I'm looking for a way to mount a video camera to my ST - anybody on
the list here have a suggestion on how to do it? I looked but couldn't
find anything on the web page. Perhaps somebody here has fabricated
something that they'd care to share? Any help is appreciated.

KevinR
'00 ST