Re: [ST] steve in ohio

Ee!  A whole thread with my name in the subject and I
didn't even get to contribute.

I agree with 555 and 26 (both labelled as "Ohio Scenic
By-Ways", which is a good designation, but not all
are).  I'm not sure 266 is labelled as such, but its a
good one, too.  I don't *think* I've ever been on 376
or 7, but I could be wrong.

664 by Old Man's Cave is really twisty (well, as
twisty as Ohio gets - Deal's Gap it aint).  Hocking
Hills has a number of neat roads, and if you get down
there exploring, you can run a loop with 56 and 374
that is pretty challenging.

97 which runs along the Mohigan is a great
all-rounder.  The best part about 97 is that if you
take it east to west, you end up very close to
Mid-Ohio, both the vintage and the AMA races are
always around the 4th of July (subsequent weeks).

Hope that helps.

Steve In Ohio.

- --- Ben Snyder <bensnyder@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I only know them by reputation.  I've never ridden
> on
> them, but hear MANY good things about them (esp
> 555).
>
> I made it a personal goal to ride most of these
> roads
> at the end of last season, so I may have ridden them
> before you get down here.
>
> --- Jim-Karl_Gagné <jim.jay@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >
> > Well, I'm sure Steve knows of some good roads in
> the
> > area, but I figured I'd throw some in there too (I
> > grew up in south-central Ohio).
> >

> > do you know these, 555, 376, 266, 26, 7 and what
> do
> > you think about them ?
.com/st for ST, RS and