[ST] Phoenix Jacket and Pants and New Enough

Anybody order the pants or the gloves?  What size did you order for the
pants?  I'm having trouble deciding which would fit better.

Regards,
Sean Baumann

Sean,
 I'm 5'11'' and 200 lbs. I bought the Phoenix jacket and pants in size
large, and both appear to fit OK. Also just recieved Joe Rocket V-Sport
gloves (perforated) in size large, and they also fit.  Hope this helps with
your decision re:sizing. I'm getting this stuff early for the hot/humid
summers of coastal North Carolina.

And STeve,
 I also ordered my Phoenix pants from New Enough, and my experience was just
as your's . Excellent customer service, and rapid delivery. As you say, it
appears you do get what you pay for.

Best Regards Fellas,
Bill