[ST] Triumph Motorcycles Celebrates 100 Years,

<<
A couple of quotes from John Bloor as well.
http://www.motorcycledaily.com/26february02triumphcentenialcelebration.html

Well, I'm not really surprised about Triumph's
success.  We all know the joy of Sprint ownership (OK,
a few notable exceptions) but it's nice to see this
level of growth.  Couple this news with the recent MCN
(Motorcycle Consumer News, not the Brit MCN) survey
results and Triumph's future looks bright.  But why
did they leave out VA/WV/NC in the "Triumph Across
America"?

BTW, I received the new Motorcyclist mag today, a
great issue.  The car vs. bike piece is classic and
there are very favorable comments on the '02 TT600
(surprise!).  Also, does anyone own Fieldsheer gear?
Opinions?  They have a several-page ad in the above
issue and the stuff looks very good (so do the
prices).

Randy
'00 RS