[ST] One Big Family

Hi Mark,

Nice to meet you. I noticed you have your bike set up with a reciprocating
Hi-Low headlight.  It seems to be very effective, because it is what drew my
attention to you in the first place. Do you find that your headlight bulbs
burn out more quickly? If so, how long do they last? What is the set-up?

There are definitely advantages to riding somewhat exclusive machinery. When
you spot somebody on a Sprint, there's a good chance you know them somehow.
That and we tend to be friendly bunch. This fall, while traveling to
Ferndale, we were escorted to our hotel by Matt Knowles, who bumped into our
group at the side of the road. Then, the following day he escorted us around
some of his favorite roads. Nice guy on a great bike!

Happy New Year to all you Sprint riders out there!!!

Mike Ciebien
Rocky Mountain Motorcycle Holidays
www.rockymtnmoto.com

p.s. Don't forget to check out the new Speed Four tomorrow on the Triumph
website!