Re: [ST] First day ride

original message:
Jack Hayes
>The 'old Rude Dog had a great New Year's day ride also. Left about noon
>from north of Dallas and around 40 degrees.
>	Thought all the Dallas area Dawg's were probably watching the football
>games on the tube so went solo.
>	Oh yea Steve, I think I have your problem with cold toes solved. Since
>you are from Arkansas, or spend a lot of time there, have you tried
>riding with shoes?

Glad to hear ya finally got out for a ride, Jack.  Can't believe you didn't
call, I'd a waited for you a each intersection and let YOU chose the route.
:]

SHOES???  Oh, so that's the problem!  Didn't consider that shoes would help
with the cold.  So I need more than sandwich bags and rubber bands?

I think I'll get the Gerbings ARMORED electric socks.

STeve Duncan
'00 Sprint-ST, Black as Nite
Dallas, Tx

"you don't know that you don't know what you don't know"