[ST] Speed 4!

I like it! I know some of you are having some troubles with the looks, but I
remember how ugly the Speed 3 was the first time I saw a picture of it. Now
I love the look of the bike. I like the scoops and the nose cone. I also
like the fact that the metal bits are (mostly, agreed on the oil pan) black.

Last summer I couldn't decide if I liked the handling and high rev feel of
the TT600 or the naked wind in the face of the Speed 3. (For those of you
who have not ridden a TT600 in the twisties, it is truly remarkable and easy
to humble guys on much more powerful bikes!) Now it looks like I may get
both. I hope they haven't knocked too much out of the top end for the
midrange, because lets face it: In-line 4 cylinder 600cc engines simply DO
NOT HAVE MIDRANGE compared to a 955cc triple, so why bother.

There is another important fact here that I think will make this bike a
sales success. It will be cheaper than the TT600 (apparently not by much),
but will still be a few bucks less than the Speed 3 and less money to
insure.

Now what's with the new Website? Few photos, unremarkable graphics, not even
close to being finished before being released and a pain to load if you are
like so many people still stuck with dial-up connections. Common Triumph,
give somebody else the contract. We'll build you a way better site for the
cost of one Speed 4.

Congrats on the Speed 4 though...

Mike Ciebien
Rocky Mountain Motorcycle Holidays