Re: [ST] Speed 4!

I'm curious how much the TT600 costs?

Now, however, I'm looking for a full-fledged sports
bike.  I'm not a fan of the Japanese bikes (I dont
really know why, I drive a Japanese car), and the
Italian bikes seem too pricey for what you get, IMO.
I've thought about a Daytona but the lighter TT, with
the handling of a smaller bike, is also applealing to
me.

When I got my bike I wanted something I could be
confortable on for long rides, and I new a
'full-fledged' sports bike was not the answer for me.
Anyone know off the top of their heads what the MSRP
is for these two bikes?  I can't seem to find it
online anywhere.