Re: [ST] Pillion doze off?

>And don't forget the Velcro to stick your dozy pillion on the seat ;-)
>
>Neil

Neil,

Are you kidding? I can't tell if you are or not. I have not had good
experiences with my fm(no, I'm not inferring possession)  falling asleep on
the back. Many times we've been headed back from wherever and CLUNK, her
helmet hits me in the back - fallen completely asleep. Normally this is
late at night.  I always stop immediately to get her good and waked up
before we head off again. And a cop usually pulls up, "Whatcha doin?"  "No
Officer, I'm not carrying any weapons or narcotics" (somewhat true). "I
thought my wife was going to fall off so we stopped here to get her waked
up"  "That thing dudnt look very comfortable"  "Actually it is, I just got
back from ____. Couldn't ride it that far unless it was comfortable."
"Okay, be careful."  "Okay, thanks"

Now, maybe it's just me but seems to me like the difference between falling
asleep/head going CLUNK into my back is negligible between falling
asleep/head going CLUNK on pavement. That scares me a bunch. What do you
guys do to deal with this?

Apex Dawg
Red ' 00 ST