[ST] Frozen Rubber

For Dave D.

The temp of the soles of my boot were probably much colder than 13 degrees F
as I also had about 15 minutes of 45 mph wind chill, which according to
charts is about -37 degrees F.

Now considering tires.  Being a different rubber, heated by the friction,
cooled by the cold and wind, and all the other factors, I highly doubt 35 is
enough to cause loss of traction.  At 13 degrees I didn't start cutting
twisties until I figured the tires warmed a bit.  Granted at these temps
some think I've already lost my good sense but I think my good sense would
kick in and tell me it's too cold to ride before I'd be worried about the
temperature affecting the tires.

Electric clothes?  They make those now?  Wow, what will they think of next?

Doug Bailey "Hound Dawg"