[ST] Tire Circumference

I have a favor to ask. Could you folks with relatively new tires,
especially the OEM Bridgestones, measure and post the Circumference of
the tires at factory recomended pressures?  I would like to compare how
they relate to my D207s with regard to ride height.
The reason I'm interested is that with the original tires,  front
braking stood the bike up very little, and only once the rear was pretty
worn in the center.  Then I fitted Metz Mac 100s which stood up a little
more when new and was almost dangerous by the time the tires were ready
to be replaced. On consulting with a race tuner about this, he suggested
I raise the rear ride height.
Now I have new D207RRs on and the symptom is gone completely (at least
for now).
So I want to compare some info based on a bit in the new "Sport Rider"
to see if it sheds any light on the subject.
TIA
David
'99ST