Re: [ST] lowering the st

From: "Ben Snyder"
> One thing to think about with thick soled shoes
> though.
>
> You may find yourself with a snug feeling around the
> shifter.

Right you are, Ben.  I forgot to mention the shifting change with the
thicker boot soles.  And congrats on getting the snowboard clothes on and
getting out for a ride.  Glad you shared that.  Should have made me jealous,
but it didn't--I could imagine what it felt like to be back on the bike and
I got some vicarious pleasure from reading your post.  I haven't been able
to ride for a month and I hate it!  First, had a twisted knee.  Now,
pneumonia.  Sick, sick, sick.  Once in a while I start the bike and sit on
it, imagining we're going somewhere.  That's all I've been able to do.  So
if y'all will send "well" thoughts my way maybe I can get Grinch out of the
garage sooner.  :)