[ST] slippery tires

<<
Avon is another tire which gets slippery once the weather cools.

I just love a tire thread...and it's right on schedule right? ;^)

I have not once noticed this with Azaros if that's what you're talking
about.  Even when some of my riding buds were complaining about (lack of)
traction.  Granted, I do take it a bit easier than when the road is hot and
bothered and you get those little rubber remnants all over the edges of the
tires after a romp through the twisties.

Then again, I found the stock BT020's to be almost dangerous in the wet and
others have praised them for their rain grip.

Randy
'00 RS