From: owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Eric Mann
Sent: Saturday, January 05, 2002 7:38 PM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ST] Battery Charging

Well, I finally got my Battery Tender Junior.  Planning on using it back and
forth between the ST and the Camaro.  Just wondering if it is OK to switch
back and forth once the green light comes on for one or the other and then
back when that when gets charged?

Eric Mann
eric91z@xxxxxxxx
'91 Camaro Z28