[no subject]

No hairball lectures please. With nearly 30 years on the street & no getoffs
in over 22 years, I have a decent feel for cornering limits and am as
concerned about safety as the next guy. I love my Sprint and aside from the
few fairly minor concerns mentioned above, it's the best all round street
bike I've ever owned. I bought the bike in early June and it's now pushing
8K miles, with one 600 mile weekend and a few 300+ milers. With the limited
Arizona winters, I'm now restricted to low altitude rides, like AZ88 (Apahce
Trail-paved section) and some commuting. Below are some shots of my Sprint
and I. No paniers please -:)

http://members.home.net/bigrex/images/page-2/Bob_Gerome.jpg
http://members.home.net/bigrex/images/page-2/Camping-0601.jpg

Cheers and Thanks all.
PS. I installed Triumph heated grips and bought a heated Aerostich liner.