[ST] Tire Circumference

Yes Keith, I do indeed mean the bike righting itself when braking in a
turn. More worrysome actually is the bike FALLING 5° more when letting
off the brake. Don't mean to re-start the "braking in corners" thread.
I'll wait til tit's scheduled. I appreciate your link to the Avon site,
but what I'm really after are the numbers of mounted inflated tires that
I 've used (Stock BSs, Mac 100s, and D207s) so I can compare my
experience to what was discussed in the "Sport Rider" article.
    The aforementioned tuner talked me out of buying and Ohlins in favor
of a Penske because of the height adjustment availablility, although
Ohlins does make the same model shock as for the Sprint  WITH height
adjustability, for the Daytona for instance. (I believe)  They just
don't list it as a fitment for the Sprint.  I'm going to make some
inquiries to Ohlins about the possiblity of getting the adjustable one
made before I buy the Penske, simply because I personally know more
people who can work on the Ohlins than the Penske.  This same tuner
recomended a height adjustable shock as opposed to raising/lowering the
forks because I was in the market for a shock anyway, and doing it there
doesn't give away ground clearance like raising the forks does.
Thanks again,
David
'99ST