Re: [ST] Battery Charging

>If they are dying suddenly, I would suspect the
>Triumph circuitry, not the battery. Batteries have tried and true
>technology. The electrics/electronics they power changes.

You've obviously never experienced Yuasa's instant dying batteries that
they have been in denial about for years. I've had several, the most recent
case being my lawn mower battery which died yesterday, not even a year old.
No sign of it dying gradually, just a completely dead circuit. I've lost
track of how many times that has happened to me with my bikes.

Matt Knowles
Aesthetic Design & Photography - www.aestheticdesign.com - (707) 786-4643