[ST] dealers

Hi all, moved to San Bernadino County, CA (Redlands, to be precise, right
off the 10, 65 miles east of downtown LA), and wondering about local service
options.  The Triumph web site lists a dealer in San Bernadino, Doug
Douglass Motorcycles - anyone have any experience there?  Are there other
places nearby to have the bike worked on, or do I have to go to L.A.?  (And
if I do, where do you recommend?)

I don't have any experience with Doug Douglass, but if he doesn't meet your
expectations, SoCal Triumph in Brea hasn't gotten to be the number one
Triumph dealer in the US for nuttin'! They are an excellent from customer
service to service work. Unfortunately, they are about 40-45 miles from you.
How come I didn't see you on the ride  to Palm Springs today. Such beautiful
weaather, clean roads, light on the cops, I did see one. It was a great
ride!
Bare