[ST] It's finally winter

JP wrote:  Still not riding though - 16 degrees F this AM. Hound
Dawg is obviously tougher than me.

No, not tougher, just lacking much more sense.  Everyone thinks I'm crazy.
Well, they are all falling for my plan.  I'm just building the case for an
insanity defense when I'll need it.  Actually it's just my two wheeled
addiction.  I can't seem to go for more than a couple weeks without getting
the shakes.

But winter finally arrived here in Pennsylvania.  I got 11 inches of snow
yesterday and should get a couple more today.  Friends up in the mountains
got 2 feet.  With temps barely getting over freezing this week it'll be
around for awhile.  Didn't even bother digging out the bikes side of the
garage.  Guess it's time to put the ST in the living room in front of the
fireplace.

Hound Dawg