Re: [ST] fuel pump whine (was "after 7 months, a bunch of stuff")

Hi all,

my RS -01 was whining also in early May while the engine was cold.
Got new 'pressure regulator' for the fuel pump from my dealer and
changed it. Did not help. The outside temp was 0...+5 degr C. In late
May the temp got up to +15..20 degr C and the bloody whining
disappeared, did not come back even in September when the temp was
again 0...+5 degr C.

On Christmas holiday I started the engine for the second time after
Sept and heard the damned whining again for about 3 seconds.

So my RS is whistling for cold weather and long stay. I'v met a few
local Triumph owners now and this comes up very randomnly: two RS no
whining, one ST no whining, one Tiger whining all the time.

May the torque be with You,

Ari Haapaniemi
- -01 Sprint RS

Steve Bergman kirjoitti 7.1.2002 kello 22:00

> Yeah, I know it's been an issue discussed on the list in the past.
It seems to

Oma sähköposti aina käytössä! http://luukku.com