RE: [ST] It's finally winter

From: Bailey, Doug
<snip>
But winter finally arrived here in Pennsylvania.  I got 11 inches of snow
yesterday and should get a couple more today.  Friends up in the mountains
got 2 feet.  With temps barely getting over freezing this week it'll be
around for awhile.  Didn't even bother digging out the bikes side of the
garage.  Guess it's time to put the ST in the living room in front of the
fireplace.<

Seems winter fianlly arived in central Massachusetts too. Not 11 inches, but
about 1/2 that, and that's enough that they've plowed and spread tons of the
dreaded sand out on the roads. I'll ride in the sand (albeit very slowly),
but gotta draw the line at snow & ice. If that melts off, I'll be out there
again. Until such time, I'll have to watch that fuel. Last fueled up on
January 1st, hope to burn that off before 8 weeks go by, but it doesn't look
good right now. ;-)

Winter SUCKS. (I have a Triumph coffee mug that says so.)

Ken M.