Re: [ST] anti-freeze and other problems

I'll hit the archives, but I would appreciate it if
some of the listers who got their melted
lowers/bellypan replaced under warranty could email me
off-list with some more detailed info (like what
dealer , location etc).  I think I may have to prove
to my dealer that Triumph at least has covered this in
the past.

Thanks in advance.