Re: followup(Re: [ST] fuel smell)

>From: brian <brd@xxxxxxx>
>He advises not riding the bike till they
>swap it out, but I dunno, it was high 60s here today and might break 70F
>tomorrow.  That may be too good to pass up.

Dang-it Brian, ain't that the way it always is????  It IS beautiful here
today. I say; "ride, boy, ride!!!".  If you wanted to play it safe, you
wouldn't ride a bike in the first place.

(of course i disavow any responsibility for any negative consequences   if
you follow this advise, what I propose is dangerous, silly, and downright
irresponsible, <he-he>)

STeve Duncan
'00 Sprint-ST, Black as Nite
Dallas, Tx