Re: [ST] Arai phone/internet sales policy

I will also say, it could be said that if the helmets where so sensitive
to accidental impact, they would never leave the factory with such
minimal padding, that is they would have more padding than just a card
board box.

Any thoughts on that??

more comments in line.

On Thu, 10 Jan 2002, Matt Knowles wrote:

> Reminds me of the saying, men want their wives to perform like hookers, but
> they want to marry a virgin. What that has to do with motorcycles I'm not
> sure.

yes, that came to mind as well, but I figured I would pull out the
test ride card as I am thinking about getting another bike in the spring
in all of my stars allign.

> Anyways, the sun's out in Ferndale, so I'm pulling the ST out of the garage
> and going for a ride. (After I disconnect it from the battery charger that
> is plugged into the accessory socket.)

Cool, I've had the ST out for the last couple of days myself. Too bad about having
to work though :-( And of course I have yet another gas leak :-( Last tank of gas I
managed 177 miles out of slightly less than 5 gallons (US) of gas. About 35 mpg,
not very good. My ST never saw over 50 mpg, but has seen 46-48 often.

 Thomas Emberson
 '01 BRG Sprint ST (last count 7 months old, 13,700 miles)
 sold: '98 ZX6e, '99 ZX9r, '95 EX500