Re: [ST] Price to download tunes

My dealer (in NJ) told me that they would load the new tune for free.  As
long as I call ahead, it would only take 10 minutes.  Once I get the new
exhaust I'm going to go ahead with tune 12.  They also told me that if I was
happy with the way the bike was running in stock form, I should not upgrade
the tuning map - but that I will have to with a new exhaust.

John

01 Sprint ST - BRG