Re: [ST] Laguna Seca!!!

Steve,

Hopefully this year I am going to head out to Bike Week, Western and
Eastern rallyes and propbably one or two more trips. My current job
should be a lot more flexible for such trips.

I would also like to head up north for the Sturgus rally. I know it is
mostly hardly up there, but it would be interesting to see the circus,
even if I am only there for a day.

Tom

On Thu, 10 Jan 2002, STeve Duncan wrote:

> OK, I don't know if it's a slight case of cabin fever, and/or the chatter on
> another list, BUT.........
>
> I am Jonesin' big time for the Superbike season to start! (just a few more
> weeks till DAYTONA!) And I'm getting even more anxious for Laguna Seca.  I
> think my mind is set.  Regardless of where we have the Western Rallye I am
> planning on going to the races.
>
> So, anybody from this area wit me?  Heck I know it's early, only January,
> and the races aren't till July 12th, but a guy can START dreamin' can't he?
> 'sides, at my age if I don't start thinking about it now, I may not remember
> it till September.

 Thomas Emberson
 '01 BRG Sprint ST (last count 7 months old, 13,700 miles)
 sold: '98 ZX6e, '99 ZX9r, '95 EX500