Re: [ST] Triumph Quality

>From: "Cameron" <camckay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

>what list was that on? I'm gonna "F" him up.

Thanks Cam, but I'll take care of the *light* work. :]

It really wasn't a totally derogatory remark.  Something along the lines of
a reply to a post that mentioned three guys riding together and they noticed
they had the "axis" powers represented, i.e. Italy, Germany & Japan in their
chosen bikes.  They went on the say they also had a Triumph parked next to
them and that all they needed was a Harley to complete the picture (the
"Allies", ya know).  So a mister smarty-pants replies: "It's a good thing
motorcycles didn't decide the outcome of the war".  He-he veeeeerrry funny.
I think he was mainly referring to Harley's, BUT........

But you're welcome to join the fun, it's a great list, mostly LD sport
riders, ride everything from old airheads, VX-800's, Concours,
ST-1100' to the latest/greatest long-range weapons.  No Goldwings that I
know of (thank God) but there is a guy that straddles a Pacific Coast!  A
pretty eclectic dialog, and great group who really look out for one another.
It's called "Motolist" it's part of the micapeak.com family.

STeve Duncan
'00 Sprint-ST, Black as Nite
Dallas, Tx

"you don't know that you don't know what you don't know"