[ST] Observations

Now for the observations:

(1) Anyone else seen the "factory custom" paint job on the Bonnie America?
Way cool.  (Hint: It involves British flags!).  TRIUMPH, make this an option
on the sportbikes!!

(2) The brushed aluminum cases on the '02 regular Bonnie are a huge
improvement on the chrome ones found on the '01's.  And the darker
blue/silver scheme is gorgeous.  I think my wife needs one, don't y'all
agree??  ;^)

(3) My dealer got in his first '02 Sprint, an Acidic Yellow RS, still in the
crate but we opened 'er up.  The motor looked more like it belonged in a
tractor but as we all know it's s'posed to sound less the part at idle.  But
it looked OK, I liked the new header and the color was better in person than
in pics (but not as good as Racing Yellow - the BEST color!).  I'll bet it
looks great on the Daytona.  My only disappointment is the silver frame
which looks awful on the yellow bike (but I bet looks just fine on the black
one) and looks fine on all the ST's.  For some reason, I prefer the black
frame on the RS.

(4) The Centennial Daytona is quite nice, but VERY dark green.

(5) It's a shame I don't make more money!!

End of ramblings for now.

Randy
'00 RS