[ST] Mounting Gerbing Controller

Ken Mitchell wrote:
I mounted my thermostat in a very convenient place by using a 1" square
patch of adhesive-backed Velcro. Put one half on the thermostat, the other
is stuck to the "female" Fastex fastener on my Triumph Tank Bag pad

Ken,thanks for the advice. I have the same equipment you speak of,and have
been searching for someplace to mount the controller. Great idea.

In another post, you also wrote:
.Decent
price if you use your R.A.T. membership discount

I've a RAT membership, but am unaware of any discount for purchases. Where
can I use it? Any online vendors (Lilley's)
or other Triumph mail order sources? And how do I use it?

TIA
Bill Sanders
SE North Carolina